Henrietta, New York
To request a free exchange link or to purchase a paid link please
fill out out the link link request form.
Advertise your business
on InfoRochester.com's Henrietta, NY page.
- Be the first to advertise your business here. You can
advertise here for free by exchanging links with InfoRochester.com or by
purchasing a link through the
link request form.
Chamber of Commerce
- Henrietta, NY Chamber of Commerce. Mission statement. "Through our collective efforts we will be a catalyst to develop and implement strategies to inspire the growth of the Henrietta area as a 'Community of Excellence.'"
- Rochester Craigslist.
You can't beat the price--free. Craigslist has become an
international phenomena. The interface is plain and the posting
procedure is simple and easy to use.
- CrimeReports.com. Discover crime activity in your area. Visit the Crimereports.com Web site and input the address of the location to obtain crime report maps. Several map layers are available in the options tab.
- Rochester Institute of
Technology (RIT). "The RIT community engages and
motivates students through stimulating and collaborative
experiences. Our mission is to provide technology-based
educational programs for personal and professional development.
We rigorously pursue new and emerging career areas. We develop
and deliver curricula and advance scholarship relevant to
emerging technologies and social conditions. Our community is
committed to diversity and student centeredness and is
distinguished by our innovative and collaborative spirit.
Internal and external partnerships expand our students’
experiential learning. RIT is committed to mutually enriching
relationships with alumni, government, business and the world
community. Teaching, learning, scholarship, leadership
development, and student success are our central enterprises.
- Rush Henrietta Schools. "The Rush-Henrietta Central School District , located in Henrietta, N.Y., is comprised of five elementary schools (K-5), two middle schools (6-8), a ninth grade academy (9), and one high school (10-12), which includes an alternative education program. A complete listing of schools and contact information is here. The district is situated near Rochester, N.Y., 20 minutes south of Lake Ontario. The northern portion of the district is primarily commercial, while the southern portion is rural residential with an agricultural base. The district serves nearly 6,000 students."
- Henrietta Fire
District. "The Fire District is the governing body
commissioned with providing fire, rescue and emergency medical
service to its residents. The cost for this service is paid for
through the collection of your tax dollars. The Henrietta Fire
District does not solicit funds through mass fund drive
mailings. Any fund drive mailing you may receive is from one of
the three social organizations (volunteer companies), and any
monies collected do not go to the Henrietta Fire District and
are not used to provide fire protection or emergency service to
you or your families.
The Fire District employs the career personnel. The career staff
collective bargaining unit is the Henrietta Professional
Firefighter and Dispatchers Association, and this association is
also a member of the International Association of Fire Fighters.
The Fire District is also comprised of three social
organizations, or volunteer companies, that supply volunteer
manpower to the Fire District. These companies are the Henrietta
Fire Company No.1, the West Henrietta Fire Department, and the
Genesee Valley Fire Department."
- New York Museum of Transportation. "Just 20 minutes south of Rochester is a combination of fun and history sure to please everyone in the family from youngsters to old-timers. With rolling hills and the Genesee River valley as a backdrop, two all-volunteer museums have joined to provide an interesting and educational experience featuring transportation history of this part of New York State. Members of the organizations believe their combination of two transportation museums and a rail ride is unique in the nation!"
- Tinker Homestead. "The Tinker Homestead is an 1830 cobblestone home listed on the National Register of Historic Places and depicts farming life in the late 1800’s.
Additional Rochester, NY are park listings.
- Tinker Nature Park. "The Tinker Homestead is an 1830 cobblestone home listed on the National Register of Historic Places and depicts farming life in the late 1800’s.'
"Where volunteering begins...VolunteerMatch is a leader in the nonprofit
world dedicated to helping everyone find a great place to volunteer. The
organization offers a variety of online services to support a community of
nonprofit, volunteer and business leaders committed to civic engagement.
Our popular service welcomes millions of visitors a year and has become
the preferred internet recruiting tool for more than 30,000 nonprofit
organizations. Read more in our latest annual report."
Comment: If you want to volunteer, go to
and click on Search, key in your ZIP Code, and you will instantly see the
organizations in your area needing volunteers. This is a brilliant
concept that makes great use of the Internet.